Friday, February 7, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

For the New Year, a friend of mine decided to start a Good Things jar. Every day, she would write down something good that happened so she could keep a positive outlook. It didn't matter if was a big thing or a little thing. I liked the idea, but I'm keeping a journal. Here are five good things that happened this week.

1. I picked up the dining room chair from The Antique Doctor (he also does furniture repair and the furniture doesn't have to be antique.) You can't even tell the arm was repaired.

2. I got my idea for The Graceful Envelope Contest. Hopefully, I can get the envelope done before the 24. March deadline.

3. Sunday, the washer leaked. Sears came out on Tuesday and fixed it. And I didn't have to go to the laundromat to do the laundry.

4. The college where Himself and The Eldest work closed because of the storm on Wednesday. We had another snow day with everyone home safe and sound. Too bad, The Young One had to miss the snow day. She's still out in California working on her MQP.

5. On her day off, The Eldest asked me if I wanted to watch TV with her. Twenty-somethings don't always want to hang out with the old lady. It was nice to be asked.

How was your week? And if you have a Reiki/spiritual blog, send me your link and I"ll be happy to put your blog on a blog roll.

No comments: