Friday, February 21, 2014

The Friday Five Good Things

Five good things that happened this week.

1. Did some heavy shoveling of snow and as expected, was quite sore the day after. Took some Reiki time for me, and was amazed I had no pain. For real or all in my head? No matter, it worked and I was pain free.

2. Had a three hour breakfast with friends. Our girlies went to elementary school together, and we haven't seen each other since the girls graduated high school. Lots to catch up on.

3. A client was pleased with the rough I sent. Got the go ahead to work on her commission. Always good to have work you love to do.

4. Had an art session with a friend over Skype. We hope to do it again next week.

5. Skyped with The Young One who is on an internship in CA this quarter. She was having a trying week with members of her team. I think she felt better after venting to me. I'm thankful she confides in me.

How was your week?

No comments: